Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crappy Crap Crap Crap Crap CRAP

Feeling like the aforementioned crap. There is a wicked virus going around. We had been lucky enough to avoid it until this point. Maggie started this barking cough yesterday. It sounds miserable. By the evening she had a fever of 99.5. By 4:30am she had a fever of 103. We used motrin to bring it down and it worked. By this point my ears are plugged and my throat is throbbing. Yeah for children, germy little beings that they are. So now I do my best to keep Maggie from touching the boy, which is hard because she loves him so much and wants to hold him and kiss on him. I am consumed with worry about whether he will catch this awful virus too, and I just can't stop thinking about it. I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with me. Though I have stopped worrying about Maggie and I getting sick. Now that its here its not as bad as I imagined it to be. Things usually aren't. Ugh. I need a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

Lucas said...

I thought this was going to be about crap.

Samantha said...

Sorry to disappoint I look like crap and feel like crap. So it is about crap.