Sunday, December 28, 2008

3 Weeks already?!

So I've been thinking, Miles is 3 weeks old already. Its hard to believe that he is almost a month old. This of course, led me to the realization that I only have 3 weeks left at home with the kids. This makes me sad. I know that my schedule is great when it comes to the kids, and that my work is something I enjoy, but I am seriously sad again when I think about leaving him home. Initially I will only go back 2 days a week for six weeks, but it still saddens me. I don't want to go back to work. I'd rather be home with my kids. We all do what we have to do, and I know I will settle back into a routine, and eventually I will be happy that I have daily adult interaction, but for now I'm mostly wishing that I didn't have to go back to work. :(

No comments: