Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged

I guess I got tagged. Is that the same as punked? I hope not. I am posting the rules as Molly as requested. http://bloggingmollyr.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. (I don't know HOW I will do this!).
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Just so you know though, I'm not sure I know 6 bloggers to tag, but I'll try.

1. I wear a necklace almost every day that has a little bit of my mom's ashes in it and I once called it grandma jokingly and now Maggie calls it grandma. Way to go me.

2. I love to cook.

3. One of my favorite books of all time is Blindness by Jose Saramago, and I just found out they made a movie and it comes out next weekend. I am beyond pumped, but a little afraid they won't do the book justice.

4. I hate orange flavored things. By this I mean artificially flavored orange. So by default I do not eat the orange skittles, starburst, fruit snacks, gummie bears or anything else like that, I pick them out. Luckily Jeremy does eat them otherwise we would be wasteful.

5. I've been with the same employer in a different capacity for almost 8 years now and it makes me feel old.

6. I think I'm fed up enough with my dog to get rid of her. Does that make me a terrible person or just terribly pregnant?


I am tagging:

1.Charissa
2. Lucas
3. Kurtis and/or Jess
4. Abby Breyer
5. Milli
6. Amber

Post away you guys. You better or else.